January 20, 2008

Cells on the run


OK, now… The picture (above) is actually portrait of me. Cute isn’t it? But that’s precisely how I feel these days; meditative and yet totally beyond any kind of creativity. Wonder if the reason lies in; too much booze & partying (holy - days) so some of my brain cells didn not return from vacation, yet? :-)
While waiting for my brain to be restored again let's take a look, just for the hell of it, how my life went by:

Finally… I’ve managed to get out, LIBERATION!!


I always wondered about my mom. No wonder I was a happy (??) baby.

My dad use to tell me:”Make your own money and no one can control your life”

I’ve listened to him .


Why the hell haven’t I paid any attention to what she's been saying??


I moved far away from home, to the "Wonderland"

Bye, bye babyhood


The "nutty years"! My interest for music has increased. One of my favorites was

You are always on my mind


All those bouncy years, full of bliss, passed by and then...


I've got hooked and...

moved again but this time to the “Cold land

I hated this; new jobs and again, new faces


Sure, just to keep me warm, it’s been a lot of connecting going on


followed by noticeable consequence.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6 comments:

ANNA-LYS said...

MOAHA HA HA HA :-D

wonderful life notes ... and sexy music notes :-)... and that music in the background!!!!

Keep up the self-analysis ... but this was the description ... waiting for the evaluation ... and on top of that the new self-construction :-D

Monique said...

This is so funny! Specially where the little boy peeks and, oh boy, shouldn't we all have listened.

:-D

Katie McKenna said...

lol.. you are creative Grasshopper!

grasshopper said...

A/L
Tnx...I’m working on it, might even hire an architect to help me with (self) construction :-D
((hugs))

monique
Thanks...Yeah, we all make mistakes...sometimes, don’t we?

katie
Thank you, for convincing me...you made my day :)

Jerrster said...

hahahaha....excellent post...."with this I will control your life" hahahaha.

ANNA-LYS said...

Still sleeping?

;-)

Expressing emotions is a natural act in ones character. It gives your heart and your mind such a pleasant relief. Holding it inwardly makes your heart shiver.